Windows

5/Cars/feat-tab

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Nice Place => My Home

Finally, i decided to go back my sweet home after staying many days in hostel since i finished my exam on 2.12.2010.

How can i describe my lovely hometown ? It is a place where the air are fresh. The natural beauty makes you heart calm and feeling relax while breathing deeply outside my house while sitting or laying down on the green small grass field.

If you never go my home before you will never know and see how many pets, animals and plants i have around my house. Dogs, chicken, durian, cat, flowers and chili plants.

In my house, i have four dogs. All of them have their special names which was given by me...Haha..I like to give dogs, cats and even chicken names when i was a child. That's why all pets names were given by me. This is the dog i like the most. Very cool dog. Its fur color totally black which you couldn't see it during midnight. haha..



There are two very tall durian plants in front of my house...



There are coco plants around my house too.



Flower planted by my sister.


Small little chicken...



And many many more...





I really love my home.
A place that makes me feel comfortable, fresh and relax. I believe the home is the palace for everyone. Inside home, you will forget all tiredness and unhappy moments because inside the house are all your parents and family members that give you warm hug and concern....

1 comments:

SHELL said...

ya dear...
home sweet home...
happy holiday o...
(: