Windows

5/Cars/feat-tab

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Laptop~~

Today, i just feel little better from fever.

However, when i open my laptop, i discover it is my laptop turn to get fever. Sigh *1000000....Sad...Haiz....
Although my laptop still can be used but when the day passes, my laptop get responding slow and slow. This brings trouble to me when i am doing my project...Sometimes, i need to restart it because the laptop not response as i expect. Sometimes, my laptop will suddenly shut down itself and return the message: "An error/ insecure problem found". Besides, my laptop easily get heated, sound effect also broken already.

Should i change a new laptop? Hmmm....Hesitate to do so..This laptop accompanies me already 3 years, although sometimes i will say my laptop is slow but this laptop has helped me accomplished my tasks very well before. I found that i have feeling to this laptop. Really...Hmmm..Don't know why when a thing accompanies me for many years i will feel hesitate to abandon it, even the thing has some problems and not totally defect. But, this time i face problems often when i am doing my project..

2 comments:

SHELL said...

dear...r u ok?fever ok le ma?shud drink more plent water n hav good rest...
laptop a...mayb u can thk of change a new one lo...coz its slow n it wil take a lot of time...if change a new one den u do things faster n more efficient...
(:

美婷 said...

Hmmm....A little better oredy, dear~~Thx for ur opinion. Ya, changing a new one will make my progress more smoothly.