Windows

5/Cars/feat-tab

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Momentum to move forward

I need a new momentum to move forward, look forward and not backward!!!
Can you give me ?
Momentum give me power to step up the ladder of success.

Finally, November ended and December coming and will be terminated soon to enter the new start or life of 2011. All the regrets for this year should not make me to think again as the outcomes will never be altered anymore.

New hopes, good wishes and goals should be set for the coming year. Flushing back the old days i have been in UTHM, there were so many memories which i couldn't remember and count all of them. Sweet, bitter and sad memories all i gained in this university. All those memories made me grow up and think.

However, all of these were passed. I didn't want to dig them back into my heart and carry along to my new life in 2011. I will just keep all those memories in the deepest part of my heart.

2011 will be a new start for me. Hopefully, next year will be the happiest semester as i will leave UTHM and never have the chance to study, to learn and to play at this place.

0 comments: