Windows

5/Cars/feat-tab

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

3 Min Cooking Method

Cooking is my interest.

However, as i grow up i become more and more lazy to cook.

When i was small, when my mother was cooking, i will stand besides her silently and observed how she cooked. Interestingly, when my mother was not around, i promised my mother i will cook. I still remember, the first time i cooked, my mother was praising me. That time i was so happy. Children like to be praised by their parents. After that, my mothers always call me to cook. Hmmm..But, as i grow up, i become lazy. I told my mother: "I am lazy". Mother will sigh because she needs to cook if i not cook but my mother will never forcing me.

Recently, i found a lazy cooking method using rice cooker. Just using about 3 minutes you can cook without using oil. Haha..So nice~~

0 comments: