Windows

5/Cars/feat-tab

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Last Minutes - Can i Master u before time up

C# is a very powerful language that i ever seen before.

Compared with C++, C, php languages, C# owns many extra advantages and features which make many programmers prefer to master it in advance. C++, php and basic C all use redundant codes and pointers explicitly which make you confuse if you are not an expert in data structure or linked list. However, C# does not use all these. Although, C# is more advance but if you are a beginner, you still need to learn and start from the basic.

C# is an object oriented language. Hence, when your system are complicated and provide many functionalities, that means your coding will become longer and longer. This is the problem i face, my coding grow longer and longer make me difficult to trace even a single error. Although, just forgetting to put "[]", you need to search the whole coding one by one. I like array very much, because by using array I can skip many looping structures that make your program shorter. However, i am not very familiar with multidimensional array which cause me a trouble.

In a program, there are many ways you can achieve the same goal that is develop the software you want at the end. However, far more important points to take note are how you are going to structure your code, consume least space and least code to build an application.

Yesterday, i just know i just have 17 days more before opening school to learn and build my system. However, there are huge amounts of knowledge i need to gain before developing my system which make me feel anxiety. I need to do the databases parts, translation, genetic algorithm, serialization, printing part in a paper, structure foods accordingly. Arrrrrrr...........So many........Unbreathable...

If i not start now and do it last minutes, sure i need to burn the midnight oil which i don't like.

However, "Nothing is impossible" always live in my heart and life. There always a hope in dark side which i believe. Not only believe and thinking we can do it, we need to have real actions to change "impossible to possible".

Hopefully, C# i can master you before time up. I will do my best!!!

0 comments: