Windows

5/Cars/feat-tab

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

++ Nice moment with my family ++


I quite satisfy with my holiday.

I got many activities to take part including going Melaka with my family, celebrate my birthday and also going out with my old friends. I found that the feeling of gathering with our family or relatives is very nice and precious although the time might not be very long. Sometimes, we might be very busy with our school assignments, our parents might busy with their office works and also our brother and sister. In this hectic life, I thought everyone was busy with their own life. No matter how busy are we, I believe that we still can take one or two hours out of 24 hours a day with our family.

In this trip, I had taken a lot of photos with my sisters. Both of my sisters possess their own camera. This is one of the factors I can take a lot of nice pictures. Hehe…

4 comments:

SHELL said...

haha...ms. tan...i agree wif u tat family members are the most important people in our life...no matter wat big problems we may encounter in our life,they r de only ones whom we can turn to n depend on...
so we should appreciate our beloved family members and tolerate wif everyone of them...
wa...take photos oso din invite me...if ur photos got me inside,sure more beautiful de...
hahaha...

美婷 said...

Hehe...my dear, i wan to edit de photo u n me de..Sure very beautiful coz got two lenglui.hoho...i wil show u latter.

See..I so hardworking update my blog...U also nid to write more 4 me to read.

SHELL said...

hehe...okok...im waitin yea...hee~~
oryte...i'll update ma blog de...finger-crossed...^^

美婷 said...

wow...Finger-crossed o...

hehe..But, jus holiday i mr hardworking to update..haha