Windows

5/Cars/feat-tab

Friday, December 18, 2009

:::::My Friend:::::::


13.12.2009 Sunday

Today, I had gone to Segenting, a place I used to go when I was in secondary school but it is not for me when I have entered UTHM. “Time flies like an arrow”. I still remember the scenes when I was in Form 4 and Form 5. Playing in class, cracked joke in class, beat and beaten back by friends even sometimes the teacher was teaching. Right now…..After few years…….. I think most of us changed already…Changing our hairstyle, mindset, thinking, favorite things and dream we persist before. For me, even all the things will change gradually by time but one thing that will never be changed is friendship.

Let me introduce my friend, she was a person that very strong and liked to beat me during secondary school time. Very very pain (ah……)…. Moreover, I seated beside her. This increases the chance to be beaten by her….Hahaha…She told me I will be cut into pieces and not only beaten by her when I meet her again. She told me when I was chatting with her. Now, she just cut her long hair become short. Although I often beaten by she but I still think that she was a nice person, very beautiful and clever person. She had become a model before and now learning and working at beauty parlor in KL. She was a person like to learn more and know more the things she doesn’t know.



Today, my friend had helped me washed my face, plucked my eyebrows for free but it was not clean (exclaiming!!!!!!) when I looked at the mirror when I was back. She said that she forgot to bring her knife back. (OMG….)


The dream we seek is not the same. No matter how, it doesn’t matter. This doesn’t prevent us to share our viewpoints towards our future career or other topics. She told me that she wanted to stand in front of crowds one day to give a speech when she success in the future. Such a big dream!!~ My friend, sure, I will support you! I am waiting the day you realize it. I believe you capability…I hope you can persist till the end. It is good for us to set our own target and goal as it will guide and motivate us to achieve. We shall not live in the world directionless and purposelessly.

“Everything comes to him who waits”
“The key to success is preparation”
“Success was a great measure the result of thorough preparation”

And the sentence she often repeats and asks me.

“Which one is more important? Right choosing or be diligent? Which one comes first?” For me choosing the right way is important but when we are choosing, we will not know whether our choice is right or wrong.

The only one I hope is we can work hard together to achieve and get what we want….Stay healthy…Stay happy….And keeps in touch…


4 comments:

alice said...

哇!!好巧的手丫。。設計到很精致。不好看的照片都變漂亮了。謝謝你丫,寶貝!!在好幾天的照片‘追蹤’之下,還是被你的堅持完成了。寫的很棒。尤其是beautiful and clever,哈哈哈。。。還好今天有時間看看你的blog,才知道你還是以前的那個寶貝。時時給人鼓勵加油!!我很喜歡你興奮的態度,給人積極,樂觀。每每聽啊,唱啊,想起‘那是我們都回不去的從前’,都特別掛念我們的求學生涯。哈哈。。是不是很慶幸還好你坐在我旁邊。寶貝,謝謝你。好愛你,真的!

美婷 said...

Thanks 4 reading. 亲爱的,果然聪明, 还会在这里留下感言..haha

我一定会支持你,亲爱的..
以前你每次都会唱这首歌给我听.
"那是我們都回不去的從前" ,没记错还有一首"后来"...想起来真是很怀念.哈哈.还记得以前我们说过要一起努力为我们的理想打拼吗?? 虽然我们有不同的路要走.

注定我就是要坐在你旁边给你打, 然后认识你这个聪明的美女.不管过了多久以后, 希望我们我们还会像现在一样保持联络...And rmb to visit my blog always, my dear.

alice said...

哈哈。。。原来还有‘后来’。过去的回不来,但每每回忆都很欣慰。好想再捉紧我们在求学的日子。但我相信我们一定会在某一个角落一起学习的!宝贝,好想念你。

这一路有你真好。。。

美婷 said...

哈哈.很怀念求学的日子....真的.

但是,当下才是我们需把握的.
erm....现在开始珍惜我还来得及.哈哈.

总觉得我们好像没有经常见面了.很少....

亲爱的, 几时才舍得约我在bp喝茶?