Windows

5/Cars/feat-tab

Monday, November 30, 2009

...... Friends .....^^.....Nice Photo...++...Nice Memory



I have spent about 3 hours to edit this photo. Haha...

Actually this is the first time i edit me and my friends photo myself. The quality may not be very good but i am very happy in the process of editing. Sometimes, human are really forgetful and we can't remember every single thing, every event that had occured in our life. But, all pictures we had taken will actually remind us again our friends n nice memory with them. Some pictures i might not remember when i took it but i can sure that i was very happy at that time.

3 comments:

SHELL said...

mui mui...y my pictures wif u so small de?me so pretty n handsome,but pictures so small,people can't see leh...hahaha...
u should put my photo in de middle...hee~~

美婷 said...

Is it ??

Coz i tin de photo wif Wen one r nice ten i put at middle..So next tm u nid take more photos wif me...Ur head quite big at left side until i can't see my head ordy..hehe

Next tm i zoom in ur head becm big big one..(T.T)

newyep~☆ said...

wahh... me at the middle~ so happy... hahaha... off course lo i m ur dear right, mus show big and in the middle... hahaha