Windows

5/Cars/feat-tab

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hang round the Summit Batu Pahat ^^


Today, I had gone out with my old friend.

There are two main reasons that make us hang round the Summit Batu Pahat. One of the reasons is today is the onset of PC fair. Another one, it is quite a long time I didn’t go out with my friend since Chinese New Year.

Actually, I longed for an external hard disk since last year but I there is not any action from me to buy one because my internal hard disk still got space to save files. Now, I really intended to buy one but when I reached there, I discontented and disappointed to see that there are so few computer centers that have took part in this PC fair compared with PC fair held in BP Mall last time, indeed very small. 10 minutes is enough for me to survey the prices of external hard disk of all brands.

For 320 gb, the price is RM 269 (Toshiba) while for 180 gb, the price is RM 160 (Transcent).180 gb is big enough for me but the Toshiba brand just has 320 gb. In addition, the price also discourages me to buy it when my friend told me that he bought only RM 230 at Pinang. I contemplated the price and size then I had a decision that is not to buy it first and waited the last day of the PC fair that is Sunday see if the price will be cut down on Sunday.

Because the time still early, hence I suggested my friend to go karaoke or watching movie. We went to sing after we found out that there were not nice movies there. After sang, we went to shopping and drinking before we moved back to our home. The feeling of gathering with old friend indeed nice and there were a lots of topics to chat until we feel the time gathered was short.

2 comments:

SHELL said...

erm...hye dear...
actually 160gb rm180 is quite expensive de...coz is de same price when me n lou tai buy ma...
thr'll b more n more pc fair wif price cheaper den de one u c...so don rush 2 buy yea...
hehe...when u sing wif ur old frens,did u remember ma nice voice?hehe...

美婷 said...

Too happy singing until forget u oredy..hehe. Not la..Just joke.

I tin de price is normal like haven discount yet.i also din bring enuf money tat day so i din buy it tat day.